i recently put a new 8GB micro SD card into my BB and since then i am having a myriad of problems with my BB.the biggest problem being that my BB keeps freezing up on me.whenever i try to do anything the hourglass pops up and keeps spinning and spinning.even when i try to dial someone the hourglass pops up on the main menu screen and then about 30 seconds later i may hear that person trying to answer me as if they received the call through the speakerphone,yet the main menu screen is still up with the hourglass spinning.i also noticed that when i look to see how much free memory i have,it now says 0 free.i have no idea how to even begin fixing this problem on my own.i am already to the point where i am fed up with my BB sow much so that i am thinking of canceling my service and getting a different phone altogether.i know i am jumping the gun on that,but me and technology have never really gotten along anyway.please somebody help my relationship with my BB,because i feel we are about to break up!---thanks,johnny
    06-04-09 11:49 AM
    Try taking the new SD card out and see if anything changes. If so, put it back in after making a backup, and format it in your phone.
    06-04-09 11:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD