Ok. So I had some music on my 1gig media card for quite some time. No problems. I decide to add more and they don't fit so I buy a 4 gig. So I copy all my stuff onto a folder on my laptop from my 1 gig and installed my new card. I then recopy my old stuff onto the new card and copy an additional folder of songs onto the new card as well. When I go into my music it showed all the artists and albums like usual but they were all empty. They were all filed un all songs. So basically I have to search for all the songs individualy. Pain in the ****. So I reformatted the card and tried it again. This time it worked like a charm. That is until today. On my way to work I go to artist and go under an artist and it lists all the albums and I hit all and only one song shows up! WTF? They were all there yesterday! The only thing that happened was the phone automatically resets after 1am due to quickpull. I don't think that should be happening. What is going on with this thing that they lose their properties and all just get filed in one big folder? Its not fun to try and find a song or an artist and its a pain to have to redo it every day! Sorry for the long post.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-09 07:57 AM
    Does everything work when it is in the huge list?
    If it does, then your card is good.
    I would try the same file structure back on the 1gb card and see what happens (obviously with less music)
    11-03-09 08:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD