I recently installed the Crackberry Launcher and Viigo; Thats when my problems started:

My battery only lasts about 6 hours.
    Everything runs slow, I get the loading icon constantly.
    I dont receive any e-mails.

I deleted both Viigo and the Crackberry launcher, let the system restart (took roughly 5 minutes), and promptly did a battery pull.

Not sure if it will help but I am using OS v4.5.0.55

All the problems still persist; is my phone dying?

Im going to call up AT&T when I get out of class to see if they can offer any help but I figured I would ask here first to save myself from being mired in pointless menu conversations with a computer.
    02-02-09 03:44 PM
    It's probably Viigo. See how the battery is for a few days now that you've deleted it.
    02-02-09 03:58 PM
    Of the two you added there is not doubt its viigo. That app lasted about 2 hours on my bb before I had to kill it. As wnm said see how it goes now that it is gone....
    02-02-09 04:15 PM
    If you didn't set up Viigo properly, like set the feeds, articles, and how often it updates. If you have it running in the backround, it will use up memory. When you first install the app, the settings are set to default, that is 500 articles, lots of feeds, etc. If you don't set it up right, this is the result. I have been using Viigo for about a year and have no issues. Also, don't set run in the backround on close, select no...
    02-02-09 04:20 PM
    If you didn't set up Viigo properly, like set the feeds, articles, and how often it updates. If you have it running in the backround, it will use up memory. When you first install the app, the settings are set to default, that is 500 articles, lots of feeds, etc. If you don't set it up right, this is the result. I have been using Viigo for about a year and have no issues. Also, don't set run in the backround on close, select no...
    Well I gave up on it since Google News does the same thing for me.

However, my phone is still slow to respond and the battery is dying within 5 or 6 hours of a 100% charge.

Maybe Ill just use this as a push to get a Bold.
    02-02-09 06:57 PM
    Always close out of an application properly by hitting Menu >Close. For now, remove the battery while the device is ON, wait a minute and replace. Things should be speedier...
    02-02-09 07:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD