If I may get back to the original poster:

You will need to do BOTH of the solutions. You will need to optimize the device memory using the link raylol16 provided earlier and move the papers and ringtones to your memory card. Contrary to what CrackBlack is saying, your issue has a 2 pronged solution.

If you just move the papers and ringtones, and don't do the memory optimization, you will start losing the call logs again.

I am sorry that your thread got turned into a war zone, but if you have nay questions just ask.

Although, this may just be the last time I try to help if someone is going to jump all over me like that.
    07-05-08 01:43 PM
    How do you know it was going to the free file? 200mb for what she said sounds about right. The stuff is on her memory card she needs to check her file free on the device and it isn't the magic potion but it also solves her problem. It's pretty obvious the OP hasn't done it before. Suggesting a solution to her issue is not thread hijacking. If I was hijacking her thread it would be something completely off topic. For example our little misunderstanding is hijacking her thread. It's just a little misunderstanding and if this is considered "thread hijacking" then I wont try to help folks out on here any longer.
    We both misunderstood each other. Sorry bout that, Buy you a Beer
    07-05-08 01:43 PM
    If I may get back to the original poster:

You will need to do BOTH of the solutions. You will need to optimize the device memory using the link raylol16 provided earlier and move the papers and ringtones to your memory card. Contrary to what CrackBlack is saying, your issue has a 2 pronged solution.

If you just move the papers and ringtones, and don't do the memory optimization, you will start losing the call logs again.

I am sorry that your thread got turned into a war zone, but if you have nay questions just ask.

Although, this may just be the last time I try to help if someone is going to jump all over me like that.
    Sorry bout that, I'm buying the Beers, and Don't tell me you're not gonna drink any of my beers.
    07-05-08 01:47 PM
    I get that. But imagine you were the OP and saw your question
    turn into, well this. The OP and their problem is / should be the
    focus here. And besides, the 3 of you are amongst my faves,
    I don't want to see y'all going at it. Just my 2 cents.
    AG, looks like I'm buying the Beers tonight, You're invited.
    07-05-08 01:51 PM
    LOL no problem, CB. I'll take a draught Guinness or Rickards Red.
    07-05-08 02:03 PM
    The thread starter needs to save their ringtones, wallpaper, etc..... to the memory card and not the phone. There should be an option when you first download something telling you where you want to store the file. Select your microsd card.
    07-05-08 02:03 PM
    AG, looks like I'm buying the Beers tonight, You're invited.
    OOOH Beer!!, Blue Moon, sir
    07-05-08 02:05 PM
    LOL no problem, CB. I'll take a draught Guinness or Rickards Red.
    Now you're Talking.
    However, Guiness should be drink at room Temp.
    Last man standing take home the loot
    07-05-08 02:23 PM
    I may be a girl - but I am a Canadian girl raised on real beer - not that Coors crap you yanks pass off as beer. Bring it on lol.
    07-05-08 03:22 PM
    I may be a girl - but I am a Canadian girl raised on real beer - not that Coors crap you yanks pass off as beer. Bring it on lol.
    Ow, that hurts inside ...
    07-05-08 05:06 PM
    Coors is disgusting I like Heineken or Stella myself.
    07-05-08 05:08 PM
    Sounds like my type of Girl.
    You go GIRL!
    07-05-08 05:46 PM
    Hey AG, why didn't you tell me that I was picking a fight with a Girl? You were setting me up to get my (you know what) kicked from here to god he knows where. I thought you were my Friend, see how you are!!!!
    reeneebob, I love you, will you go easy on me next time?
    07-05-08 05:52 PM
    after all that I dont know if I should ask here or restart another thread....but umm I did the memory optimization...how, if its not already on my card, do I transfer my ringtones and wallpaer to the card and take it out of my bb memory?

and if anyone is upset for this question then I'll buy the shots
    07-05-08 07:17 PM
    after all that I dont know if I should ask here or restart another thread....but umm I did the memory optimization...how, if its not already on my card, do I transfer my ringtones and wallpaer to the card and take it out of my bb memory?

and if anyone is upset for this question then I'll buy the shots
    Don't pay us Bozo's any mind.
    Yes, always store any Media related material on the Media Card. That the purpose of the Media Card.
    PS .. I keep referring to it as the "Media Card" so as not to mislead anyone that it's for anything else than Media related.
    07-05-08 07:26 PM
    ^ Not sure if they'll be of any help to you. Probably all drunk by now!
    07-05-08 07:27 PM
    ^ Not sure if they'll be of any help to you. Probably all drunk by now!

Nahh, at work for another 30 minutes then I think a couple quick Irish Car Bombs on the way home.......
    07-05-08 07:29 PM
    thank you please....but how do i transfer it to my media card? and then take it out of my phone memory?
    07-05-08 07:29 PM
    thank you please....but how do i transfer it to my media card? and then take it out of my phone memory?
    Here is another thread on the same subject ...http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/wha...un-slow-48874/
    Hope this help.
    07-05-08 07:35 PM
    thank you please CrackBlack.
    07-05-08 07:40 PM
    thank you please CrackBlack.
    No problem, it is a pleasure to help another CrackBerry addict. we sometimes have a little fun, But we are all Family.
    07-05-08 07:42 PM
    Hey AG, why didn't you tell me that I was picking a fight with a Girl? You were setting me up to get my (you know what) kicked from here to god he knows where. I thought you were my Friend, see how you are!!!!
    reeneebob, I love you, will you go easy on me next time?
    MWUAAAAHAAAAAA

I am a stealthy beer drinking Canuck. And in a fight, I jersey first and ask questions later.
    07-05-08 10:18 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD