Ok should have this in the next couple day's. Before i waste a bunch of money i will ask here, What are some must have applications and or tweaks that i should put on my phone, I know to start i will change the theme but anything else that will help the performance or make the phone more pleasurable to use??? Thanks in advance.
    04-20-09 12:18 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-09 12:22 AM
    I think its just about ready to go out of the box. Personally, I couldn't live without a today+ theme cause I came from wm.
    I added a alarm program cause the bb alarm is lame. It is called MyAlarm.
    Besides that there is docs 2 go for viewing and editing ms office docs.
    Besides that, add web pages like weather channel, etc to your app screen and you are off.
    This is just my opinion and others probably have way more apps installed than I, but I just assume not deal with low memory issues..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-09 12:27 AM
    You must have QuickPull - it performs a battery pull and you can set it to run daily if you want. It is free.

IMO, you must also have QuickLaunch. That has changed my BB life! It shows an icon - you can put it on the front page and load all your applications on there (some are pre-set, like your browser), individual numbers you call, websites, ALL your applications (like media player, calendar, contacts, options, call log, camera, etc, and email addresses, SMS's. It puts everything you use into 1 icon so you don't have to click and look around for it. It even has separators you can add to set up everything into categories.

I also really like Peek@Who. It is great for when you are surfing around and someone calls or messages you. It will pop up a screen (you can add pictures for ID) and you can have the option of ignoring it by sending it back, deleting it, or going to it.

QuickLaunch and PeeK@Who are about $4.99 each.

QuickLaunch and QuickPull are, IMO, must haves.

Then of course, I have the things and themes I like for fun.

I like today themes and the one I use is one I got here free. Today (messages, calendar, phone) with 6 icons at the bottom. I also have the same one with just Messages and calendar.

But I am really new, I'm sure you will get a lot of better ideas from those who have been around awhile.
    04-20-09 12:32 AM
    a gel skin and a screen protector.. for sure.
    04-20-09 01:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD