Are there any sites that allow you to pay a monthly fee and get unlimited MP3 downloads that would be blackberry compatible?

I cannot find a single one that fits all those requirements

12-17-08 02:22 PM
    There are none that I know of. I think that if a company were to issue such allowances, they would surely go quickly out of business. I use my BB to listen to nonstop, commercial free, music by browsing Pandora.com. You can try that as long as you're not wishing to actually download the MP3's.
    12-17-08 02:26 PM
    I've been using LimeWire for a couple of years and it works just fine.
    12-17-08 02:29 PM
    Google Allofmp3 and look at some of the site listed. They are not monthly fee sites but they have a great selection, great sound quality and great prices.
    12-17-08 02:34 PM
    try legalsounds.com, they're pretty cheap and all musics on my berry was came in out from there!
    12-17-08 03:22 PM
    try legalsounds.com, they're pretty cheap and all musics on my berry was came in out from there!
    The only problem I have ever had with legalsounds is the bit rate consistency. I can download an entire album and some of the songs will be 320 Kbps or 192 kbps or 142 kbps or 151 kbps or 213 kbps. There are just all over the place. I like my music to be a consistent bit rate for consistent sound quality.

I also hate having to download separate software to get my music.
    12-17-08 03:32 PM
    The only problem I have ever had with legalsounds is the bit rate consistency. I can download an entire album and some of the songs will be 320 Kbps or 192 kbps or 142 kbps or 151 kbps or 213 kbps. There are just all over the place. I like my music to be a consistent bit rate for consistent sound quality.

I also hate having to download separate software to get my music.
    you're right...that's the downfall for that sites, but it's pretty cheap though..
    12-17-08 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD