I just added a new album to my BB 8310, At first it showed up only in the Unknown Artist area. After doing a search on the forums I used Winamp to make the suggested changes to the files. Now they do now show up at all on my BB but the folder and songs are there when I look at the files with Windows Explorer. I have tried reloading the songs, re editing, battery pulls over and over again. Its like these files are totally invisible. Actually I just noticed there are a few other albums that are doing the same thing, but I haven't messed with them at all.

Thanks in advance for all of your help
    04-13-08 02:18 PM
    Are you looking for the files from your BB, WHILE plugged into the USB? If you have Mass Storage enabled on the Media Card, media files therein will not be viewable and usuable from the BB.

Unplug the USB and check it. Also, what is the file format you are using, mp3?
    04-13-08 02:53 PM
    Thanks for your response, no....I have the USB un-plugged and when I try to find the music they just do not show up. When I plug in the USB and I able to see them on the BB using Media Manager. And yes they are mp3 files.

Thanks again.
    04-14-08 03:58 PM
    Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
    04-20-08 09:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD