If I go through Media > Music > All Songs (or Artists, or Albums, etc.) I do NOT get a complete list of all the music stored on my Curve 8320.

The files DO appear if I go through Media, then EXPLORE > MEDIA CARD > MUSIC. The songs will even play if I select them.

This just happened within the last week; previously, the regular (first) method worked.

Any ideas?
    12-25-08 10:21 AM
    I'm no expert but is it possible you have folders in the media card?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-08 10:48 AM
    Thanks for the quick response -- it appears I have fixed the problem simply by going to blackberry.com and downloading a comprehensive systems update. In so doing I also got a video camera, voice note recorder and some other stuff I'd been missing, as well as an OS upgrade.

Oddly enough, however, a few minutes later my Curve "froze" and I had to pop the battery to get it to recycle -- something I'd never had to do previously in approx. one year of ownership.

Anyway, I fixed the problem, although there may have been a more efficient way to do that; and hopefully I didn't create a new problem. I was just coming back to the forum to post my "solution" when I saw your reply.

Thanks again! Have a Merry Christmas!
    12-25-08 01:54 PM
    I had my media (music) files do the same thing recently.....a simple battery pull fixed it and they all showed back up under "artist", etc....
    12-25-08 02:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD