I have a curve from AT&T, which works Ok for most of what I need it to do. We have a BES and I am getting my emails on the device. That works also well. As most people, I also have a couple of other email accounts, and I'd like to get them on the bb also. I did set it up, and I can get my emails, but I then have 3 accounts: 2 from my personal emails, and 1 that shows all emails (business and privat) mixed. That's a big turnoff, because in order to NOT see the private emails, I only have the choice to delete them. Otherwise they stay in my business inbox, cluttering it up.
    I checked on this site and others for a solution, and there seems to be none. With a BES, I am simply stuck with this unacceptable situation, I cannot have my business email separated from my private emails.
    First question: Is this true, or did I miss something?

My personal accounts are on hotmail and gmail. There is a separate email application for Gmail, but for some reason I cannot install it. I don't think Hotmail has a BB application, do they?

So my idea was to create a separate FOLDER in my business account setup and then AUTOMATICALLY move the emails that come in for either of the private accounts to that folder. If I don't see the emails in the inbox, I think I'd be OK. Can that be set up somehow?

Thanks for your input.
    06-12-09 01:47 PM
    06-12-09 02:01 PM
    +2 on rachel's link! I'm on BES and Empower's BES Mailbox does exactly what you want. There is no way to keep all your emails from going into the main Messages folder. Some people hide it and just use BES Mailbox and the personal account icons.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-09 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD