I have just purchased a new BB Curve from AT&T. I am trying to set up my email accounts on the BB. My problem is that I currently have an MSN email address and have set up several folders and sorting filters that bypass my inbox. They are alo imported to Outlook in this same fashion. My questions is this:

Is there a way for me to access ALL of my new emails on my BB? Right now I only receive the ones that make it directly to my inbox.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
    03-20-08 08:12 PM
    I have just purchased a new BB Curve from AT&T. I am trying to set up my email accounts on the BB. My problem is that I currently have an MSN email address and have set up several folders and sorting filters that bypass my inbox. They are alo imported to Outlook in this same fashion. My questions is this:

Is there a way for me to access ALL of my new emails on my BB? Right now I only receive the ones that make it directly to my inbox.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
    Unfortunately, afaik, BIS can only handle the inbox folder, so you can't access them from mail application. However, you can logon to the MSN mobile site from your browser and access the rest of the messages that way.
    03-20-08 10:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD