I am trying to set up multiple IMAP email accounts to be accessed through my blackberry email app. When trying to do so, I get a message on my bb that only one account is allowed at a time. Is there a setting I can change to get multiple email account ability?
    07-25-09 07:43 PM
    have you logged into your BIS account to see what options you have available?

personally I have three IMAP accounts, one POP, and an exchange account all work perfectly fine.
    07-25-09 07:46 PM
    How do I get the separate accounts to display in separate windows or listings? I want occasional access to a secondary account, so I don't want all the emails in the single listing, the way you can separate SMS's out. Suggestions or work-arounds appreciated.
    07-25-09 08:16 PM
    All messages always appear in the main Message box. This cannot be changed. But each account also creates a separate icon, and the the messages also appear in the apropriate box. Some people hide the main Messages box, but be aware that you may miss other types of messages if you do that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-09 08:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD