I have a Curve 8330 with Verizon.

My problem is that I have three calendars (work, gmail, and Facebook).

I don't ever sync it on the PC. I just accept the meeting requests on my phone when the emails come through.

When I actually click the calendar, all the meetings/reminders show up, but when I'm on the main screen ("BB Dimension Today" theme), only the appts/reminders from my BB calendar actually show up.

For example, I have 8 meeting this week, but none of them show up on the main screen which shows the next two appts on my calendar. The only ones that show up there are two appts I scheduled manually in my BB that aren't for another month.

How can I get all the appts on my calendar to show up (in order) on that main screen?

Thanks so much for the help!
    06-13-09 07:38 PM
    I've had some other problems with the calendar and I've pinpointed it to the 1.5 and 1.6 versions of FB. It was sending a CICAL service book and taking over my BB Calendar. I spent 5 hours this week blowing out my calendar and service books to correct it. I have disabled the FB calendar option and this problem hasn't popped back up for 6 days.
    06-14-09 10:48 AM
    Will that make all my calendar entries show up on the "preview" (of the next two appts) on the main BB screen?
    06-15-09 09:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD