Hey everyone. I have an odd question, while i'm at work i cannot charge my bluetooth but i use it alot. Does anyone know if I can pair two bluetooth(both a2dp) units of the same model to a 8330? Wouldn't there be some confusion as to which one of the units it was paired to?
    05-08-09 04:28 AM
    Are the BT headsets the same exact model?
    05-08-09 07:51 AM
    You can pair many BT devices with your berry, I have 8 different BT devices defined on my Curve. Some are the same model, I just rename the definitions once they have been paired. When I power one of them on, the Curve will connect with the BT device automatically provided no other device is already connected.
    05-08-09 08:34 AM
    OK, so if i have two of the exact same bluetooth units and use the first one untill it dies and then grab the second one and turn it on to pair it with the 8330, it should work without any problems?
    05-08-09 12:25 PM
    I have 2 x Moto S9s, a Moto HT820, 2 x Jabra BT8040 defined on my Curve. They are labeled Moto S9-1, Moto S9-2, BT8040-1, BT8040-2 respectively.

When one dies, it shuts off and the Curve disconnects. Turn one on and it connects when it negotiates a connection. Works every time until I re-pair the BT device to another source, like my BT MP3 player. There's a pairing sequence you have to go through, but once done, it works like a charm.
    05-08-09 12:43 PM
    I have 2 x Moto S9s, a Moto HT820, 2 x Jabra BT8040 defined on my Curve. They are labeled Moto S9-1, Moto S9-2, BT8040-1, BT8040-2 respectively.

When one dies, it shuts off and the Curve disconnects. Turn one on and it connects when it negotiates a connection. Works every time until I re-pair the BT device to another source, like my BT MP3 player. There's a pairing sequence you have to go through, but once done, it works like a charm.

Ok, so aside from labeling them #1 and #2 as you specified, is there anything else i need to know in the initial setup of adding the second BT unit to the curve? And thanks for all the info, it has helped greatly.
    05-08-09 12:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD