Hello,

Got my blackberry a few days ago and I'm lovin it

I have found one problem thougjh I can receive messeges on msn but when I reply it gives a server error !

Are there any solutions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-08 05:23 AM
    Welcome to the family, I do not use MSN but I am sure someone here will have the answer. I noticed you model says Iphone did you switch from that?
    08-21-08 05:25 AM
    I am suprised you can receive messages. What OS do you have. I am told that the new OS 4.5 will correct the problem but if it is older you cannot receive the free MSN email.
    08-21-08 05:33 AM
    Yeah i had an iphone but i traded to a curve .
    Im am going to put the new software today and i will see if this will resolve the issue
    08-21-08 09:35 AM
    msn messages, like instant messenger or hotmail email?

either way, i haven't had a problem receiving/sending messages through either. if it's instant messenger, do you have the messenger program installed on your phone?

edit: i'm running 4.3
    08-21-08 10:43 AM
    I upgraded to OS 4.5, I get a message from hotmail saying that the browser is not supported and Messenger looks funny. Ditch Microsoft lol - well I did anyway!
    08-21-08 10:53 AM
    I am talking about the windows live messenger application so instant messeges

08-21-08 09:27 PM

Try to upgrade OS's then see if it works.

08-21-08 09:44 PM
    I use windows live messenger through jivetalk...its pretty awesome. No issues at all.

08-21-08 09:51 PM
    so wait you can not recieve emails from your hotmail account? I've been on the phone with at&t reps. allll day and they were not able to help me.
    08-21-08 09:55 PM
    Do a search of the forums for "windows live messenger", there's a allot of people who have installed it with much success including myself. It requires installing the MSN service books and then re-sending your original service books thru your BIS provider.
    Last edited by sayno2crack; 08-22-08 at 11:10 PM.
    08-21-08 11:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD