i can't complete my msdict installation on my 8320.i mean msdict viewer is install well but i start .exe file of msdict after it installation on pc it ask for install on mob device when i connect mob to pc it show"connection to msdict on device"after it ask three option.either to store it on memory card ,on device disk space or skip this step but i select memory card but after it show usbconnection failure when i open it on mob it show on msdict view but no dict help plz.it do same for oxford or concise dict others i don't check.
    10-02-10 07:46 PM
    If I may make a suggestion. I know it real handy to have a Dictionary installed on your Black Berry. I have been using this program for almost a year and was very easy to install. I will put the program description.

Dictionary.com Launches Free Dictionary And Thesaurus Application For BlackBerry Smartphones
    By Bla1ze | 13 Oct 2009 08:05 | 79 comments

Dictionary.com has just released their new, free BlackBerry application through their website and BlackBerry App World. Containing more than 500,000 words, definitions and synonyms, the app features audio pronunciations, spelling suggestions and Dictionary.com�s popular Word of the Day for both English and Spanish. Another great feature is that it integrates with the BlackBerry email system so users may instantly access a definition or synonym while reading or drafting an email."
    10-02-10 08:52 PM
    thanks dude,i m here in china here app world is block not that but many features.but i am trying other way thanks.
    10-03-10 05:42 AM
    can i download it to pc and then install i cant access through the app world?
    10-03-10 05:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD