Looks like I will be moving from Sprint to AT&T and leaving the 8330 owners to join the 8310'ers, I would like to know...kind of a picky question, but does the AT&T default theme minimize into icons only on the side or are they always full menu, if that's the case, it's going to cause me to use the BBZen theme which I can't stand that when I make a call...a quarter of my wallpaper shows up in the calling screen, blah, I'm so picky w/ this stuff and I love Sprint's default theme...but the service f'ing blows

Thank you

Wish I could transfer the Sprint theme to my new curve on AT&T but I don't think that's possible

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-08 03:31 PM
    Wish I could transfer the Sprint theme to my new curve on AT&T but I don't think that's possible
    You can unlock all of the carrier themes and still use the Sprint theme.
    08-16-08 03:34 PM
    Kronk,

Would you mind instructing me how I do this before I ship this Sprint Curve back

I appreciate it.
    08-16-08 03:38 PM
    08-16-08 03:41 PM
    So when I install the AT&T desktop manager and hook up my BB, if I simply delete vendor id it and plug my BB back in and update, the theme list will have Sprint, ATT, Verizon, etc. in there?
    08-16-08 03:44 PM
    reading further, I guess I'll have to replace the vendor id w/ another code
    08-16-08 03:50 PM
    I wish I can follow u to att just so I can snd picturemail. Lol that is the only thing I hate about sprint and its really killing me. But I have mobile to mobile and all my friends are on my net work and I only have 300 minutes so that's the only thing that works for me

08-17-08 04:58 AM
    I wish I can follow u to att just so I can snd picturemail. Lol that is the only thing I hate about sprint and its really killing me. But I have mobile to mobile and all my friends are on my net work and I only have 300 minutes so that's the only thing that works for me

I know these aren't it's not the same as MMS, but have you tried this: http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/fas...-8330-a-57712/
    08-17-08 05:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD