Is there a way to move files (pic / MP3) from my PC to the BB? I do have Desktop manager loaded on the PC, I thoughth that it would enable me to transfere files etc.. But I can't seem to get it to move them..

Any thoughts?

Tx to all
    08-06-09 12:28 PM
    Get yourself a copy of wifi file transfer lite from the app store...it allows you to access the phones memory and the card direct through the browser and upload files direct to it as well...

Best of all its free.
    08-06-09 12:35 PM
    Or use Roxio Media Manager, which is in the DM- works well for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 12:37 PM
    I just use my Explorer to access my phone. Normally when I connect to the Desktop Manager, and the phone is connected, I just pull up explorer and my phone shows up as drive "G". I access that and there is a folder called "Blackberry". Double click on that and there will be about 5 to 7 other folders. One is "Music" and I just drag and drop to that folder. Works like a charm.

Hope this helps...
    08-06-09 12:57 PM
    Freeop, I thought that I could do this also, the BB shows up, but I when I try to access it, it says to please insert disk.. I will have to try to updat the drivers or something.
    08-06-09 01:06 PM
    In order for your computer to see your device as a removable drive, you must install a Media Card.

If you do not have the Media Card installed, or set for Mass Storage, you will need to install Roxio Media Manager, an optional part of BlackBerry Desktop Software.
    08-06-09 01:07 PM
    In order for your computer to see your device as a removable drive, you must install a Media Card.

If you do not have the Media Card installed, or set for Mass Storage, you will need to install Roxio Media Manager, an optional part of BlackBerry Desktop Software.
    Ah, didn't know that. Sorry for the misinformation.

I have a media card installed and that is why I always see my drive "G". Will have to remember this in the future. Thanks for pointing that out, Reed.
    08-06-09 01:18 PM
    Using Media Manager, works great..

TX to all..
    08-06-09 01:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD