I got it now. It won't rip encrypted dvds. It seems to be working fine on the dvds I previously ripped using other software
    09-27-08 08:56 PM
    is there a way to make it louder? cuz it plays kinda quiet even on full volume
    09-27-08 10:06 PM
    Under audio there is a tool to increase the sound and I am trying it now.
    09-27-08 10:22 PM
    Thanks for the info, gonna try this in the morning.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-08 10:30 PM
    OK got a couple of movies to work after trying several but no matter what I do the audio is F'D up. Either to quiet or not synchronized and breaks up.
    09-28-08 05:15 PM
    I tried and tried with a few free programs, and was never able to get it right.

I use this non-free program, but I love it. I am not affiliated with the company.
    09-28-08 05:39 PM
    Well persistent devil that I am I have corrected the sound on one film and it is perfect. Now trying the same on a few others
    09-28-08 07:49 PM
    Thank you, just what I,ve been trying to figure out over the last few days. Will try when I get home. Hope it works with DivX videos that I have and are too large to play back on my BB. Thought the Bold could handle the big DivX files but it definitely is stuttering and choking on the file big time

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-08 07:58 PM
    I have had problems with the Blackberry Video converter installing the videos in avi format, same with FreeDVDripper. But I found a free youtube mp4 converter that takes the messed up files and converts them to mp4 which plays perfectly on my 8310. A little convoluted but it works .
    09-28-08 09:30 PM
    I keep getting an error code after a minute that says"error at resampling" and then it exits the process. Advice please.
    rename the file so that it is all one word. ie: fightclub.avi then rip it.
    10-16-08 11:01 AM
    Has anyone managed to convert downloaded movies? I buy and download my movies from zml.com.
    I am able to watch them on my PC and ipod with no trouble.
    I cannot get them to convert for bb using any of the programs listed.
    Thanks in advance!
    10-16-08 11:23 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD