Is there a way to select multiple pictures to move at one time. Currently I can only figure out how to move one at a time.

Thanks,
    Mike

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-08 02:44 PM
    Just plug the berry into your computer and enable mass storage mode, then you can transfer any or all files by drag-and-drop.

Semper Fi,

~Marine39
    06-10-08 04:42 PM
    The Marine is fully correct. On the phone, you can only move one file at a time. It sucks. The only way that I have found is, as the man said, to connect it to my PC.

One day RIM will wake up and say, Oh look, there is a Shift key here, why don't we use it to select multiple files. Just like Windows.
    06-10-08 04:48 PM
    Yes I was aware of the drag and drop with windows explorer, I was hoping for something within the phone.
    06-10-08 05:38 PM
    Yes I was aware of the drag and drop with windows explorer, I was hoping for something within the phone.
    OK, well in that case - no. Sorry!

Semper Fi,

~Marine39
    06-10-08 06:24 PM
    If you're using OS7 on a curve I think you could give the media library a try. I was wondering the same thing, searched for quite a while for my 9320.

I found out that in the picture library, you can 'select' and after that its a matter of clicking everything you want. Copy it all and paste where you like.

I really hope this helps...
    10-09-13 08:47 AM
    If you're using OS7 on a curve I think you could give the media library a try. I was wondering the same thing, searched for quite a while for my 9320.

I found out that in the picture library, you can 'select' and after that its a matter of clicking everything you want. Copy it all and paste where you like.

I really hope this helps...
    O.o lol pretty old thread here sir

Posted via CB10
    10-09-13 08:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD