If any one can lend a helping had that would be great. I have had my BB for just a pinch over a month I was tempted to return and get another, but I thought my last fix solved my problem.

I removed the card, reformated the card and reinstalled and all was good.

V4.5.0.77 BB 8330 Verizon.

Again Thanks in advance.

BTW, prior to this I think I went a week with out it restarting. Nothing has changed other than I uninstalled the BB app world, it stopped working, so I uninstalled it. Tried to reinstall and it still hasn't worked...
    12-14-09 08:56 PM
    Remove the card again and see if that solves your problem. If not back up and reinstall os without app world...
    12-14-09 09:07 PM
    Remove the card again and see if that solves your problem. If not back up and reinstall os without app world...
    How do I install the OS? Should I just follow the second link in your sig?
    12-14-09 09:20 PM
    In my sig?? I had to check the instructions out... you could use that but for your official os I would use bb 101's here
    http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ting-system-os

But before you do that is your memory above 10 mbs? options, status. Is it okay? Are you leaving a lot of apps running in the background? be sure to close them with menu, close or exit...
    12-14-09 09:29 PM
    In my sig?? I had to check the instructions out... you could use that but for your official os I would use bb 101's here
    http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ting-system-os

But before you do that is your memory above 10 mbs? options, status. Is it okay? Are you leaving a lot of apps running in the background? be sure to close them with menu, close or exit...
    Thank you kindly for the link, I will look into that, again, I always forget to hit menu, close, Someone else said this too.

If I go to memory, this is what I have file free: 32976504bytes. I don't know how many mbs there is...

apps running right now 6
    12-14-09 09:37 PM
    That is 32mbs of memory it is fine. I would save data, reinstall os and leave third party apps off for a while to see if that fixs it. Do you remove the card and it still resets.
    12-14-09 09:43 PM
    That is 32mbs of memory it is fine. I would save data, reinstall os and leave third party apps off for a while to see if that fixs it. Do you remove the card and it still resets.
    Thanks again for your help, I didn't remove the card yet, will do that next.

Thank you for your prompt replies...
    12-14-09 09:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD