Are there any travel websites like expedia, travelocity which can be accessed through the BB and flight/hotel reservations be made ?.
    04-09-08 08:15 PM
    world mate has some of those things i think but it's kinda pricey you can download opera mini and browse the sites you listed
    04-09-08 08:20 PM
    Does Opera Mini browser let you make reservations ?. I tried the expedia website using BB browser, it lets you fill in all the fields, but skips the reserve/continue button, and high lights the "call 1800 number". So was wondering whether it was a website issue or the browser problem. Cheaptickets has a message saying it doesn't support BB browser types !!
    04-09-08 08:38 PM
    Check out this blog post from BB Cool.

TripIt offers travel info on BlackBerry | BlackBerry Cool
    04-09-08 08:39 PM
    Even TripIT doesn't let you make a reservation using your BB. All these websites only lets you review or co-ordinate your already made reservations.

So, I guess, as of now there are no websites which lets you make an actual reservation !
    04-09-08 09:26 PM
    Yes, you can access Orbitz.com using Opera Mini and make reservations and buy plane tickets. i also go on trip advisor using OM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-09 11:31 AM
    Also, check out the mobile sites i posted in the following thread. You can book flights straight from your blackberry!

One link is for hotels.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/air...rvation-91545/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-09 11:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD