Performed a JL Cmder wipe and installed 4.5 on my curve. The network now shows as none and I cannot connect to AT&T (aka Satan) The radio is on, pulled the battery, even re-installed. Any suggestions before I decide to take my phone out to the rifle range?
    10-06-09 01:05 AM
    Performed a JL Cmder wipe and installed 4.5 on my curve. The network now shows as none and I cannot connect to AT&T (aka Satan) The radio is on, pulled the battery, even re-installed. Any suggestions before I decide to take my phone out to the rifle range?
    Options>Advanced>Host Routing Tables>Register

Give that a try and then resend service books, and do a pull
    10-06-09 01:17 AM
    This is a problem, putting myself in your spot I would load my backup, see if that helps, then reload the OS again without a wipe, espcially if you can upgrade your OS at all. If that doesn't work then downgrade your OS to the the carrier OS and that will have it working for sure and then maybe find a better download source for 4.5 to make sure it doesn't have any corrupt database, unless you download 4.5 from the AT&T website......this could take awhile
    10-06-09 01:19 AM
    just tried jguttie's fix, no luck on that.
    10-06-09 01:22 AM
    I'm now getting no service and a very weak signal. I took my phone to AT&T and they replaced the sim card but I have no luck at all. They will not replace the phone since it is out of my warranty and unfortunately, I don't have the scratch to spend $300 on a new one. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    10-06-09 05:26 PM
    Follow cjjeffer's advice above.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-09 05:34 PM
    This is a problem, putting myself in your spot I would load my backup, see if that helps, then reload the OS again without a wipe, espcially if you can upgrade your OS at all. If that doesn't work then downgrade your OS to the the carrier OS and that will have it working for sure and then maybe find a better download source for 4.5 to make sure it doesn't have any corrupt database, unless you download 4.5 from the AT&T website......this could take awhile
    I've tried this as well, no such luck.
    10-06-09 05:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD