I've just purchased my first BB curve the other day, and I'm running OS 4.5. Now when I go to mobile.blackberry.com all it says is : "The BlackBerry HELP! website is designed for use with the BlackBerry browser. Learn more about BlackBerry here. [Then has a screenshot of the Home/Whats Hot Page]. For more information about BlackBerry visit www.blackberry.com"

Now, I am on my BB using the default web browser, however I am using WiFi only because I'm in the U.S. and my carrier is Rogers in Canada. Is this why it doesn't show up for me?

Thanks, any help would be GREATLY appreciated!
    05-15-08 12:59 PM
    Are you sure you are using the default or "business" bowser? If I accidently use my media net browser to go to the mobile blackberry site, I get exactly what you are describing. But if I use the actual browser, no problem.
    05-15-08 01:40 PM
    Same thing here. If I use Opera Mini I have trouble but if I use the as-supplied-with-the-phone Browser then I can get straight to the site.

Actually I went to mobile.crackberry.com (here). It was my thumbs, honest.
    05-15-08 01:50 PM
    I get that same help site, too, everytime. I get this when I use the regular browser and using Opera Mini.
    05-15-08 02:56 PM
    that error message seems to come and go with mine - I haven't been able to pinpoint what is different when it works vs when it doesn't
    05-15-08 03:00 PM
    I'm 100% using the default browser, and I tried to use Opera Mini but for some reason I can't get that installed ugh.

But I'm on OS 4.5 do you think that has anything to do with it? Its really bugging the crap out of me! Are there any settings I can try to change? Or do you think its because I'm just on straight WiFi (I disabled everything else for the time being)...
    05-15-08 08:21 PM
    do you have the browser emulation set to internet explorer, or wifi?

go into options>advanced>browser> and make sure it says internet explorer under browser config

then under data services, set it to wifi only...

that should fix it, hopefully..
    05-15-08 08:26 PM
    do you have the browser emulation set to internet explorer, or wifi?

go into options>advanced>browser> and make sure it says internet explorer under browser config

then under data services, set it to wifi only...

that should fix it, hopefully..

It only gives me the option "Hotspot Browser" (this is a used phone though)... How can I go about changing this?
    05-15-08 08:30 PM
    I honestly don't know, i have at&t and an 8310, i just knew about those settings..
    05-15-08 09:21 PM
    Thank you for trying though

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-08 09:29 PM
    duplicate post
    Last edited by MadisonFaye; 05-15-08 at 10:02 PM.
    05-15-08 09:32 PM
    I have T mobile and have the same problem. My 8320 only gives me t-zones or wifi as browser choices. And I also was wondering what to do! How do we get on there?
    05-15-08 11:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD