hey I updated my curve 8310 and now my mobile backup isnt work. Is this just me or does someone else have this problem
    12-25-08 05:09 PM
    What exactly isn't working?
    12-25-08 05:10 PM
    it wont back any of my contacts up it says cant connect
    12-25-08 05:22 PM
    it wont back any of my contacts up it says cant connect
    12-25-08 05:29 PM
    are you talking about the mobile back up feature where it backs up your contact info to the web site???

if so, do you know if you have to updated your PIN info on the web site?? Might try there
    12-25-08 07:27 PM
    My pin stayed the same I just don't kno why it doesn't work. Since I updated to 4.6 it has not worked.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-08 07:40 PM
    You may have a corrupted database preventing you from backing up. If so, the solution is to reload your OS, or you can try to find the database that is causing the problem. Look at the message that pops up when you try to back up your device to determine which one it is. You will need to use your backup file to put a previously backed up version of the troubled item onto your device: open the Blackberry Desktop Manager click Backup & Restore click Advanced click File, then Open select a previous backup on the left side, select the item you are having trouble backing up (Content Store, Profiles, etc) click the arrow pointing to the right. then click next to add it to your device. Repeat this process until you find all the bad databases.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-08 07:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD