anyone else having trouble with it the last few days??
    I can't not get mine to work to save my life. sms and email works fine. It just stopped working last night.

Pulled battery.
    Sent service books.
    Pulled battery again and sent service books again.
    03-14-09 07:56 PM
    Working for me. You could try sending one to yourself. Sometimes when people get new blackberry with Tmo they have to do this to get MMS to work. Its worth a shot at least.
    03-14-09 08:04 PM
    yep tried that too! lol its been working ever since i had the phone and randomly just stopped. can't receive either. It just stopped working one night. Wondering if a setting got knocked off or something but don't have any clue where to even begin. I looked under options and MMS and everything SEEMS right.
    03-15-09 11:23 AM
    finding it hard to believe that no one has any info on MMS problems. I have done searches, other posts like mine don't have responses either....
    03-15-09 02:27 PM
    I have TMO and until recently had a SUNCOM sim chip.
    It has always been hit or miss when I send a MMS to my wife and vice-versa.
    We both have 8310's with Suncom sims.
    I would send and she would recieve.
    She would get the message unable to retrieve. I contacted Tech Support.
    Dealt with the issue for HOURS. Still couldn't solve it. I pretty much just send my pictures via PIN to PIN (BB messenger).
    That has never failed me.

I believe it is a network related issue and not related to the BB device or specific SIM. I have installed my SIM in my Razor and it gave me the same issue
    03-16-09 08:22 AM
    ah. That's really sucky. But sounds familiar to my situation. It seems that it will work over WIFI and not EDGE which adds even more credibility to what you are telling me.

There is the question though of this: I have since discovered that anything using WAP seems to be having trouble. I think those settings have somehow gotten knocked out of my phone. T Zones does not work, LiveSearch, MMS..none work except on WIFI. Than it all works flawlessly.
    03-16-09 10:37 AM
    I saw in a recent(past few days ) post that the poster had removed his SIM when he did the battery pull and had success. I really don't understand why just re-reging with host wouldn't work but ...if that worked you could try !
    03-16-09 12:42 PM
    Yea. I had tried twice b4 seeing this. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 11:45 PM
    got new sim today ...no luck
    03-17-09 10:35 PM
    Have you checked your MMS settings? Perhaps the reception or retrieval option is set incorrectly.
    03-17-09 10:44 PM
    how do you check the settings, i really think mine are totally off
    03-20-09 02:36 PM
    Mine has been ay-okay only time I've ever had a problem sending MMSs is when I'm in a low coverage area which is rare.

03-20-09 02:58 PM
    again, what should the settings be?
    03-24-09 10:12 PM
    # Verify that the MMSC address is h,ttp://216.155.174.84/servlets/MMS

* NOTE: This is not an active link. It is an address used in configuration.

# Verify that the MMS validity period is 72 hours (by network default).
    # Verify that the Hide ID option (if any such option is on the handset) should be set to off or no.
    # Verify that SMS originating and terminating are provisioned. (The handset must be able to send and receive text messages.)
    # Verify that the WAP APN is provisioned. (This means t-zones must be accessible on the handset.)

But I can't locate where to enter this info on my Blackberry Storm 9530.. Any help?

Thanks in advance,
    Bob.
    04-09-09 06:01 PM
    Btw my mms just kicked in and started working on its own.
    Glad to have it back, but its kinda wack that when it stopped working there was nothing tmo could do about it.

04-09-09 06:14 PM
    I have TMO and until recently had a SUNCOM sim chip.
    It has always been hit or miss when I send a MMS to my wife and vice-versa.
    We both have 8310's with Suncom sims.
    I would send and she would recieve.
    She would get the message unable to retrieve. I contacted Tech Support.
    Dealt with the issue for HOURS. Still couldn't solve it. I pretty much just send my pictures via PIN to PIN (BB messenger).
    That has never failed me.

I believe it is a network related issue and not related to the BB device or specific SIM. I have installed my SIM in my Razor and it gave me the same issue
    hey dude you may want to change your sim from suncom too t-mobile, it worked for me
    04-09-09 06:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD