I have a Sprint Blackberry Curve 8330 with the everything plan. Since getting this phone in January of 09 all MMS messages with an attachment have come through with Go/View link in them. I recently added another Curve 8330 to my plan and this phone includes the attachment in the the MMS message. I have reset my phone, downloaded all the updates, reverted all settings to match the new phone, backed up my device, had the workbooks resent, and spent an hour and a half on the phone with a Sprint rep. End result of the conversation was that my phone is an older version 8330 with a ESN (dec) that begins with 07. I was advised that I "will just have to deal with it, it just takes longer to get the messages." Is this the case? Anyway to get around this? Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Matt
    12-27-09 01:00 PM
    Answered this on the other thread that you asked the same question on... Your new bb is a 8330m which has that capability where the 8330 does not unless os 5.0 has that feature
    12-27-09 02:35 PM
    Answered this on the other thread that you asked the same question on... Your new bb is a 8330m which has that capability where the 8330 does not unless os 5.0 has that feature
    Pretty sure even with the 5.0 OS upgrade the old 8330e won't have that ability...I believe it's built into the hardware of the camera itself.
    12-28-09 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD