So when someone sends u and MMS can u see who else they sent it to? I use to always be able to and I've personally always loved that... I upgraded to the AT&T 4.5 OS and since then every time I get an MMS it doesn't show anyone else anymore. Is there a setting that maybe I havent checked or something? Has anyone else noticed this by any chance with the new 4.5 OS? I know its silly but its a question I got... thanks!
    12-17-08 07:28 PM
    I get pics of my neice sometimes, and there is a list of phone numbers I see, no idea who they are LOL but I see em
    12-17-08 07:30 PM
    yeah thats what I'm talking about except I dont see those random numbers lol... so since we both have the same OS I think I got a setting wrong then... thanks!
    12-17-08 07:36 PM
    I think those random numbers might be numbers of others the sender is sending to also....I'm guessing of course.
    12-17-08 07:39 PM
    Ive never changed any settings though, are you sure you are not the only recipeint?
    12-17-08 07:39 PM
    If i get a MMS pic, it says the name of the person if they are in my address book, what about you guys?
    12-17-08 07:41 PM
    I think those random numbers might be numbers of others the sender is sending to also....I'm guessing of course.
    Yes they are... my friends and I send pics/videos to each other all the time... so I know who they sent it to basically and I could send something back to all them...

I've checked with my friends to see if I was the only recipient and yeah i'm not... they send it to like 5 other ppl but those don't show up on my message... so idk! With email it works fine... like fwds and stuff I get I can see who else got it too...

I mean its no big deal... its just a little function I always liked and dont have anymore...
    12-17-08 07:42 PM
    If i get a MMS pic, it says the name of the person if they are in my address book, what about you guys?
    yep thats how it worked... if the person was in ur address book it would say their number... if not then only their number would appear
    12-17-08 07:43 PM
    Well, yeh it will come across as "nancy" who I got it from, but since I dont have her other contacts (nor want em lol) I only see thier phone numbers.
    12-17-08 07:44 PM
    so i'm guessing no one knows then
    12-17-08 10:19 PM
    You should be able to roll all the way to the top of the message window and see any contacts that were included, either by name (if in your address book) or by phone number (if not in your address book).
    12-17-08 11:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD