Ok, I have done research on crackberry. com and other places. I have a curve 46000000 free space. I can send the messages, just cant receive them. I just tried to send one to myself and it wont work. Any help will be appriciated.
    07-26-08 02:27 AM
    What happens when you try to receive one?
    07-26-08 02:28 AM
    Do this, then give it a try: Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table > menu key > Register Now
    07-26-08 02:49 AM
    Nothing happens when i try to receive one. I dont get an error message or anything.
    07-26-08 03:01 AM
    Call VZW tech support - they check provsioning and if needed escalate to network for review. Make sure you do a battery reset prior to that.
    07-26-08 07:15 AM
    Ok I fixed it. I deleted both service books named MMS. Then I went to the host routing table and registered the latest one. Works perfect !!!!!
    07-27-08 12:05 AM
    yea i'm stilling having problems with receiving mms i can send them just not get them.. i think my only option is to return it n get another one
    09-07-08 01:33 AM
    yea i'm stilling having problems with receiving mms i can send them just not get them.. i think my only option is to return it n get another one
    I don't think it is the phone, just the way it is set up. Did you follow all the tips listed above?
    09-07-08 07:35 AM
    Go to options, then MMS. Make sure Multimedia Reception is set to Always. If it's set to Never, you won't receive MMS messages.
    09-07-08 07:41 AM
    Getting another device at this time I do not believe will not fix the issue. If you can get them, but not send them this is a network or provisioning issue. You may need to call VZW Tech Support to try and get this working. If they cannot get it working, then it might be a device issue. Rarely is this the case. If you get another device you will be even more aggrivated, as you will have the same problem. not to mention having to set up everything again.
    09-07-08 07:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD