Is it true that Tmobile does not support MMS on BB 8310 or 8320 ? I asked a friend to text me a pic but I received a message from Tmobile to go online (they provided a link) to view. I remember a while back I found a link to register my cell # to receive MMS messages (free) but that was on my old razor though.
    08-31-08 04:23 PM
    MMS works fine on my 8320.
    08-31-08 04:28 PM
    i send pics and vids all the time on my 8320
    08-31-08 04:36 PM
    I called Tmobile and asked about this , they said I need to add this feature for 19.99/month !
    08-31-08 04:57 PM
    nope, you just need a messaging plan
    08-31-08 04:58 PM
    No no no no. Sorry guys but I'm afraid you all have it wrong. You need to send/receive at least 2 MMS messages for T-mobile to get your number and phone programmed into their system. Just send 3 pictures to yourself. The 3rd should go straight to your phone.
    08-31-08 05:05 PM
    No no no no. Sorry guys but I'm afraid you all have it wrong. You need to send/receive at least 2 MMS messages for T-mobile to get your number and phone programmed into their system. Just send 3 pictures to yourself. The 3rd should go straight to your phone.

what are you talking about?
    08-31-08 05:07 PM
    There are two things going on here. Poster asked if MMS works on the 8320 or 8310 devices. The answer is yes. The second part of this is that when you first start receiving MMS, you have the choice of using the T-Mobile web site to view the pic, or if you would like to have it sent directly to your device.
    08-31-08 05:13 PM
    I just got my blackberry from t-mobile yesterday and I had the same issue. I called them up and that's what they told me. The first 2 MMS messages you receive are through a link to t-mobile's new online album feature. The 3rd will just be like every other MMS message you've received. I'm assuming this is a new thing to show off their new feature.
    08-31-08 05:16 PM
    There are two things going on here. Poster asked if MMS works on the 8320 or 8310 devices. The answer is yes. The second part of this is that when you first start receiving MMS, you have the choice of using the T-Mobile web site to view the pic, or if you would like to have it sent directly to your device.
    So I have an option to request the pics send directly to my phone on Tmobile web site ? I'll check it out later . Thanks
    08-31-08 09:29 PM
    I sent 5 MMS messages to myself but they were all put into the photo album at Tmobile web site . Maybe it worked on your case because you're using the Tmonile 8320 , I'm using the unlocked 8310 (ATT) with Tmobile SIM card ?
    09-01-08 12:13 AM
    There should be an option on the web site, if I recall correctly, to change it over to your phone instead of the site.
    09-01-08 12:19 AM
    I did some reading at Tmobile web site (FAQs) and got MMS to work on my 8310 now ! I changed the APN from wap.cingular.com to wap.voicestream.com , sent myself a couple of pics and able to view the pics on my phone in seconds
    09-01-08 01:44 AM
    I had same problem with not being able to receive pic messages. Each time I got one from someone I got a 333 code and had to log into the website. Called TMobile and was told to send myself 2 pic messages. Sent myself 2 pics from album and now I receive them fine. Just type in your number as recipient and attach pic. I did this as two seperate messages.

BB 8120

TJH
    10-14-08 09:00 PM
    When a picture text message is sent to my blackberry I can't open it. It sends me to the link for the verizon online album and I still can't retrieve it even after I registered to view the pics. My son and husband have the same phone but they are able to just open the text/pic and view with no problem. HELP!
    10-18-08 05:04 PM
    This company JuiceCaster has come out with an application that allows for Blackberry users to engage in unlimited picture messaging with the ability to post those pictures directly to Facebook and MySpace.

I found the application while searching for a solution to my girlfriend's iPhone picture messaging woes. This JuiceCaster app works great for Blackberry though..... juicecaster.com/?i=c16
    11-18-08 03:40 AM
    I just wanted to mention everytime before I bother calling for tech support I come to this forum because it is so informative thanks for all the great tips. To make long story short, if anyone that previously posted on here has still not been able to get MMS on their UNLOCKED BLACKBERRY CURVE 8310 i suggest updating your SERVICE BOOKS yourself or call TMOBILE's techsupport they will update your SERVICE BOOKS OTA. I took me about a good 15 minutes on the phone with them which saved me alot of time, just wanted to share this since i noticed there were afew of you on here who were having thesame problem as I was.
    06-09-09 03:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD