Whenever someone sends me an mms message that has sound in it i get the picture but i never get the sound thats included i have recieved many messeges that did not have the sound so what gives? i have the ATT blackberry curve 8310

Steve
    03-30-08 10:04 PM
    mmmm.. did you upgrade to a new OS recently? and you're sure that the MMS includes sound?

try a quick battery pull & make sure to wait a few seconds before putting it back in.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-08 10:35 PM
    Im using the current OS not the Beta 4.5 I take the Battery out once a week and yes i know the picture has sound becase i see the same one on my friends phones and it has sound.
    03-30-08 10:39 PM
    i just recently got my curve (at&t 8310) and have had the same problem....

my friend has the motorola Q9h from at&t and he has the same exact problem as I, so i'm not sure what gives, but you're not alone,

sorry i couldn't be of more help
    03-30-08 10:40 PM
    What type of file is the MMS coming as?
    03-30-08 10:43 PM
    well he has the HTC 8125 he took a picture with the phone recorded his voice and sent it to me other people have done the same thing with diffrent phones and diffrent carriers im not sure in what format these phones record but i would think that if they all have mms it would be a format that could be recieved by all phones that support MMS
    03-30-08 10:47 PM
    I have the same model and the same problem. I found that if i replay the message it will sometimes work. I also resend the mms to myself and that also works sometimes.
    03-31-08 04:49 AM
    mmmm, could it be that your memory is low so it won't allow certain functions to go through correctly?

check this thread - No Sound on MMS

i think it might have your solution!
    03-31-08 05:03 AM
    I had the problem with my mms messages not having any sound. I played around in the forums and on my phone and finally figured out that the problem was due to the fact that I had my phone set to "phone only" mode. After changing it to "loud" mode, I had no problems hearing the mms video messages.
    07-31-08 09:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD