Hi!
    I've searched posts on crackberry and this is the first time i haven't been able to find a solution. Finally got a login so i could post.

SO,

I've got a Curve 8310 through AT&T / Cingular and the Blackberry Data Plan (with unlimited data & 200 messages/month). Have a 4gig memory card where a handful of photos are saved.

I am always able to receive MMS/photos from others,
    but my phone only ~sometimes~ sends my photos to others.

I try to send pics a few times a day, and in the 2 months of owning the phone, only 4 have ever been received by others. (who have at&t, verison, and t-mobile).

I've read on other threads about changing picture size and quality, but this doesn't help.

Called AT&T this morning to work on the problem, and they reset my personal data profile and had me send a test pic to myself (which worked), and after they hung up I tried sending to friends and it didn't work.

Thanks in advance for any advice you have!

Brandon
    07-07-08 11:26 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!!

The advice that I was going to give was to change the picture size... I know that larger file sizes can wreak havok and cause confusion in the MMS world

With TMobile, I am fine with any file size,etc... but I know on ATT the file size can be an issue at times...

Seems like you have already tried that... so I do not know what to tell you. If you received the MMS you sent to yourself then you should be fine. Your device is sending MMS... it seems as if the recipients are having issues.
    07-07-08 11:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD