Hi I was using a Samsung Instinct with Sprint. I hated it so I bought a 8330 from a buddy of mine who had gotten a new phone. So far I love it, there are some small things I miss but no big deal.

The one thing that is bothering me is that pictures sent to me seem to come in a link from sprint that I have to click on to go view my picture. With my instinct I just received the picture's on my phone separate from my text, I didn't have to go to the sprint picture mail site to view them.

Am I doing something wrong?
    06-17-09 05:23 PM
    You probably need to upgrade your OS.

Go to Options/About third line down and post your OS version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-09 07:14 PM
    I would call the bb tech support for your company and make sure the have the right data plan on your acct also. I see that a lot of times I get customers with that issue who have a data plan for a non bb type of phone or their phone never got switched over in the acct to a BB.
    06-17-09 08:04 PM
    Nope I have sprint and that's it for incoming mms I have been fighting with them for months about it ever sense I upgraded the phone and got the mms to work they said would not. So at this point we with 8330's are stuck with this way till sprint fixes it Sprint Sucks for this reason

06-18-09 12:09 AM
    P.s. I'm on 4.5.131.

06-18-09 12:11 AM
    I thought 4.5.0.131 enabled MMS for Sprint.

06-18-09 12:57 AM
    Yes sending only not rec also from everything I can see and they are telling me

06-18-09 01:19 AM
    Yea I'm in the same boat as fordkiller. I have the latest sprint OS offered and I can send MMS just fine. Receiving sucks.
    06-18-09 09:42 AM
    I have version 4.5.0.131 and can send and receive without going to anything else. When I receive a pix in an email, I just scroll down and it is there or just press the scroll button and it has an option to open the attachment. It loads it right up. Maybe I just got lucky or there is something I tweaked that you didnt.
    06-18-09 03:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD