Is anyone out there having trouble recieving MMS messages with ATT? I can send them but can not receive them, i keep getting the "could not receive message content try again later". i've been getting this message for about a month now and ATT can't figure it out either. i'm hoping someone out there has has this problem and can help me resolve it.

Thanks
    12-12-08 04:24 PM
    Go to Options > MMS. Is multimedia reception and automatic retrieval set to always? Have you tried a battery pull?
    12-12-08 04:50 PM
    I don't have that problem. I only can't receive them when its a video. But I would try would sunkast said. Do you know if its a picture or a video? With me when its a video it says that it wasn't suitable for my terminal.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-08 05:00 PM
    I've already tried all the options, i've talked to customer service, tech support, and data support and no one can figure out what's going on.
    12-13-08 10:09 AM
    sorry, it's usually pics. but i also cannot download any ringtones, or themes to my phone.
    12-13-08 10:13 AM
    That would indicate you don't have a BB data plan...
    12-13-08 12:53 PM
    yes i have the BB data plan, i used to be able to receive them this just started about a month ago. I finally talked to someone from ATT again today and she said that she thinks it's a network problem but she can't find it.
    12-16-08 03:11 PM
    My fiance has been having the same issue with MMS, CS was unable to help her and a day or so later it started working again...
    12-16-08 03:15 PM
    I am having the same type of problem. Mine started when the boss added BIS. Before I could send and receive no problem, but when BIS went on now I can't send and get the same error as above when I receive them. Best I can tell I have no access to Wap (can't get to medianet either). CS can't figure it out, have sent service books, batt pulls, settings, all of it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-08 03:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD