So last night my BB was working perfectly, however now all my SMS and MMS messages are gone. Even when I send a message it says it will send and then if I go back to my home screen and then back to my inbox it shows that my inbox is completely empty. I even tried to send my self a text, and the same thing happens. Anybody have any ideas on how to fix this?
    11-18-08 02:36 PM
    What is your file free? Options > Status
    11-18-08 02:38 PM
    you may need to free up some memory on your device...
    11-18-08 02:45 PM
    My file free is a big fat ZERO, so I'm bettin thats my issue. How do I fix that, and can I recover some of my old texts?
    11-18-08 02:52 PM
    NOt unless you have them in a backup. Use the memory opt in my signature to free up memory.
    11-18-08 02:56 PM
    Definitely dont have them backed up, but my bigger issue is that I've already done most of what you said in that link. Deleted programs, installed my desktop manager. So it sounds like I'm gonna have to buy a memory card, or is there somethin else I could do?
    11-18-08 03:05 PM
    Definitely dont have them backed up, but my bigger issue is that I've already done most of what you said in that link. Deleted programs, installed my desktop manager. So it sounds like I'm gonna have to buy a memory card, or is there somethin else I could do?
    If you have a lot of ringtones, videos, pics, and music loaded on the phone, a memory card is a must. Have u removed unnecessary apps?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-08 08:54 PM
    Really? 0 file free? I'm surprised you didn't lose data before that!

At any rate - hope you get it all resolved!

Remove all the apps you don't use. Good luck!
    11-18-08 08:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD