so guys i upgraded to OS 4.5 and i've been messing around installing new themes which i believe are only for OS 4.5 take a look on this one (attachment), but some icons are missing if u see there are two incons in the middle well those do not appear in my BB curve 8310, and the same happens with other themes... any suggestions!
    09-03-08 01:03 AM
    The icon with the phone and the lil envelope on the bottom is when you have your emails and text messages to be seperate instead of combined
    09-03-08 01:07 AM
    what about the other one, looks like a web browser but in mine it doesn't appear though!
    09-03-08 01:23 AM
    Well the other one is the web browser icon, lol, but I guess that wouldnt appear if you dont have a data plan for you bb
    09-03-08 01:24 AM
    Well the other one is the web browser icon, lol, but I guess that wouldnt appear if you dont have a data plan for you bb
    lol

well it doesn't really bother me with this theme because it looks kind of cool like that but with other themes it does look really out of place lol.
    09-03-08 01:33 AM
    hahah, yeah its a sweet theme. I used it for a while but I like to change themes weekly >.>
    09-03-08 01:49 AM
    hahah, yeah its a sweet theme. I used it for a while but I like to change themes weekly >.>
    same here. lol

well guys I don't know if it has anything to do with upgrading to OS 4.5 which is a beta for at&t since they haven't released the official upgrade i did read in boy genius report that at&T should release the update sometime this month... now my question, do any of you guys that made the upgrade having the same "missing icons"? or is just me?
    09-03-08 02:02 AM
    well here is what the screen looks like with the missing icons

theme

my actual screen
    09-03-08 02:10 AM
    thats a pretty cool theme.
    09-03-08 03:30 AM
    I'm very sure its everyone. Those icons just are preset on those themes and unless you have data to have the browser and set your emails/text to be in different folders they wont fix it ; ;
    09-03-08 03:56 AM
    youre running mothy's bebold theme. but you're also running a different version than the first pic. this theme cant have custom placed icons. so yours should look just like the one above. but you've got the profiles last, and the message book second. if you want it to look like the one up top, you need to download that specific version. i'll have to check the blueroom site to see which exact icons you're missing as each version of the theme has different icons.
    09-03-08 08:25 AM
    ok you're running version 1. you are still missing the sms/text icon (just separate them from the messages folder), and the browser icon. to get the exact one pictured in photo 1, use version 7. This is a great theme, and mothy has really done an oustanding job on it!

New BeBold Theme - BlueRoomSolution
    09-03-08 08:28 AM
    I'm very sure its everyone. Those icons just are preset on those themes and unless you have data to have the browser and set your emails/text to be in different folders they wont fix it ; ;
    Yeah about the emails and text i know how to fix it is real easy, i do have data well pay per use lol, however i do have the browser but its the one that at&t supplies.
    09-03-08 12:14 PM
    ok you're running version 1. you are still missing the sms/text icon (just separate them from the messages folder), and the browser icon. to get the exact one pictured in photo 1, use version 7. This is a great theme, and mothy has really done an oustanding job on it!

New BeBold Theme - BlueRoomSolution
    Yeah it is mothy's theme is pretty nice.

well see if i put version 7 which also includes the browser the icon will still be missing, so i guess my only option is to use version 4 but the same happens when i use other 4.5 themes the browser icon is not there.
    09-03-08 12:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD