Qn1: My browser icon (the spinning globe) has gone missing from my Curve 8330 screen. I can't find it when I attempt to show all icons/apps on screen. I still have Opera but would like the option of also having the BB browser. I just noticed it missing a few days ago... has been there for more than a year and worked fine.

Qn2. The time shown on my screen has not changed to reflect local time in a different time zone. When I check Date/Time I see that the Network-set time is correct. How do I get the Network time to show on the screen. Currently there is a time zone setting in Date/Time but I assume that I should not have to re-set the time zone manually when I travel.

Thanks!
    01-27-10 08:40 AM
    First thing to do is a battery pull.
    01-27-10 09:21 AM
    couple of things..... you just changed time zones? try the bettery reset, keep it out for 30 sec. or so, if still no browser, register the deice: menu>to main screen>options>advnced opt>host routing table>menu>register now.
    those steps should get your browser to pop.

as for the time zone issue< check out this link
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/blac...e-zones-46190/
    01-27-10 10:03 AM
    another thing
    if you connect your device to a computer with DM it will automatically exact the time with the computer

just a pointer
    01-27-10 10:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD