brickbraker icon gone, how do i find and fix it. new at this and really need help, thanks. P/S ...I DIDNT MEAN TO BUT HIT THE HIDE BUTTON AND IVE GONE BACK AND HIT SHOW ALL BUT STILL NO ICON TO CLICK ON FOR BRICKBRAKER.
    02-10-09 05:48 AM
    Look in the folders on your icon screen. Maybe you accidentally dropped it into one of those.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 05:51 AM
    As aerophage said, look in the folders. I would start with the "Docs to Go" folder as this has been the culprit for many.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 06:01 AM
    Thanks For The Brickbraker Icon Help. Will You Give Me Step By Step Info On How To Set The Backlight Options. Still Trying To Learn This New Phone. Thanks Very Much Everyone
    02-10-09 07:27 AM
    Go to Options > Screen/Keyboard then scroll down to your backlight options. You can set Brightness, Timeout and whether or not you want it to automatically dim. If you auto dim, it'll get brighter in bright light so you can see it better and it will dim in darker situations so it doesn't blind you when you look at it. Or, leave that option off. Or, play around with it.

welcome to Blackberry and Crackberry. You'll be addicted in no time. Remember, play with it and figure it out. If you mess something up, slow down, breathe and jump on the forums and do a search and you'll find the answer to every problem. If you don't, obviously a post will help you. Have fun!
    02-10-09 10:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD