I just switched over to a Blackberry a few days ago and I have been playing around with it. Originally when I set up my email accounts I noticed that when I went to "view folders" option I would see an inbox as well as sent folders for each of my email accounts.

Fast forward a day, I screwed up my email accounts and I was seeing 6 inbox/sent folders so to delete them I searched around and found a solution. Connect to the computer and delete the folder id and folder. That worked and I no longer had any folders.

I then reconfigured my email accounts expecting for the folders to appear again but, no. I am now receiving all my emails properly I just cant find the folders. Since is a problem for me because I have the setting set to hide sent mail. I should be able to click on the sent mail folder now in order to see what I sent but I dont have one!

I have tried sending out the service books multiple times and I did a soft reset but I cannot seem to figure this out. Any help/advice would be appreciated!

Thanks!
    04-01-09 03:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD