ohhhhhhhhhh, duh LOL I didnt even pick up on that... LOL

You can change your home screen also,
    Browser, Options, Browser config,
    In there you will see Home Page Address, yu can change the home page there
    01-08-09 08:16 PM
    No, you just log in using yur info to log on here on the PC
    The layout looks to run out of screen. Do I need to make a settings adjustment or is that the normal look using the BB?

SevereDeceit.... I see your from St. Louis. I just across near Collinsville. I should have just ran over lol!!

Anyway a big Thank You to the both of you. Another great site with very knowledgeable members.
    01-08-09 08:19 PM
    You are very welcome, anytime...
    01-08-09 08:20 PM
    ohhhhhhhhhh, duh LOL I didnt even pick up on that... LOL

You can change your home screen also,
    Browser, Options, Browser config,
    In there you will see Home Page Address, yu can change the home page there
    Home screen? On the handheld or the browser when I open it?
    01-08-09 08:21 PM
    Try this address

http://wap.crackberry.com

Now, when yu get there, you will see a link in the stop, for the launcher to the CB APP store, thats not the one I was telling you about, the one you want>scroll to the bottom of the page (or use B to get there) now see there are tiny links, one is for the CB launcher, i think under *other options* at the bottom of that page.
    01-08-09 08:23 PM
    Home screen? On the handheld or the browser when I open it?
    The browser when you open it, the same thing how the homepage is on your PC when you open your browser on the pc
    01-08-09 08:24 PM
    type in wap .crackberry.com, no www.
    01-08-09 08:25 PM
    Sweet...My 1st post with the wap thing at the bottom.

Thanks again Rachel and Severe

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-09 08:34 PM
    LOL there you go!

You're welcome.
    01-08-09 08:36 PM
    Glad you got it figured out, you have any more problems, you know where to come to...
    01-08-09 08:40 PM
    An update to this thread.

I call & spoke to a Sprint Rep. She explained that when I 1st set up my BB I must have activated the program that used the earth icon...Sprint Navigation! She explained that the icone will last as the earth for a short amount of time. Apparently after I woke up I noticed the missing icon. The missing icon was due to the changing to what is Sprints natural icon for their navigation. So all is good nothing is lost!

I can see this being the case due to my severe case of "CRS" better know as "Some Timers". I gotta look at cases like this after spending a whole day trying to figure it out with a little humor.

A hugh shout out to Rachel, SevereDeceit & Reed McLay & JeffH for making the initial setup easier. If their help is a true measure of how this site is, well we have one special site going!

Again Thanks!
    Last edited by Tanker811; 01-09-09 at 07:22 PM.
    01-09-09 07:19 PM
    LOL

anytime.
    01-09-09 07:22 PM
    LOL

anytime.
    Sappy huh lol Been one of those days!
    01-09-09 07:26 PM
    Itsw been a long day for sure, and my silly mind just brewed a pot of coffee LOL

what am I thinking....
    01-09-09 07:30 PM
    Itsw been a long day for sure, and my silly mind just brewed a pot of coffee LOL

what am I thinking....
    Oh mercy your good to go now! Have a good evening!
    01-09-09 07:40 PM
    Aw, can I join in and help a little too? Here's good browser settings for you:

Browser Settings: Browser settings for improved view. While in your browser, press menu key> options> browser configuration> check all the boxes> make sure browser is set to internet browser> show images set to On WML and HTML Pages> emulation mode set to BlackBerry> click back and save.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-09 08:39 PM
    I lost my browser application somehow, but pulling the battery brought it right back, bookmarks intact.
    01-11-09 12:44 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD