Hi everyone,
    Does anyone has clue how to get rid of a missed call alert even I cleanned out all missed calls in MESSAGES folder, CALL LOGS folder and also pulled battery to reset couple times, but it still shows 1 missed call (handset symbol). Your expertise is alway appreciated.
    BTW my 8310 does not have Blackberry alert application installed.
    11-18-07 12:19 AM
    It could be that it is your voicemail notification? Symbols are not the same for all themes so it could mean different from mine. But check your voicemail anyway.
    11-18-07 12:30 AM
    Try battery pull or try to change theme...
    11-18-07 05:39 AM
    All those methods you suggested have been done still does not solve issue. Thanks for recommendations.
    11-18-07 06:57 AM
    try going to the messages list and actually clicking on the missed call..

sometimes simply opening it from the message list is enough...

-db
    11-18-07 08:42 AM
    I developed the same problem today. I've changed the themes several times, deleted all the calls in the call log, battery pulled for 5 minutes, and I still have one missed call. I am hoping for some suggestions.
    04-16-08 07:26 PM
    Back up your device on desktop manager and then wipe the device. Use desktop manager to reload your info except the call logs and it should restore the device and icon gone! Remember you must connect your device to the PC. I recomend backing up your device every other day just in case.
    04-16-08 07:38 PM
    Did you try "Mark prior open" in the message list?
    04-16-08 07:42 PM
    I just tried "Mark prior open" with no success. Any more suggestions?
    04-17-08 05:28 PM
    I've had the same exact problem...However, mine has been there since day one...when I purchased my BB 8320 curve. I assumed it was supposed to be there....til I came across a friends new BB...its becoming a sore...the more I look at it the more it gets to me! If anyone has any other suggestions on getting rid of it...please let me know
    Thanks.
    05-21-08 10:34 PM
    Also along this line, I've got a symbol on the top of my screen is a circular symbol with a red star at the top and a dark bottom. Any idea what this is a symbol for?
    05-22-08 12:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD