On my Curve 8330 from Sprint, I have a yellow missed called icon at the top of my screen that will not go away. I tried a hard reset, I've pulled the battery, I've turned it off, I've done a memory clean. Nothing works. Is there anything short of setting my phone back to defaults to get rid of this icon?

I have hidden my "Phone" button from my screen, when I checked it there was not notification, letting me know I had missed a call. So I can't clear it or get rid of it.

Any advice or something I can try to get rid of that damned icon? It also makes my LED blink red, as if I have a new notification, when I don't.

Thanks!
    11-20-08 12:41 PM
    I would unhide all of your icons and see if it is listed under 'messages' or something...
    11-20-08 12:43 PM
    I would unhide all of your icons and see if it is listed under 'messages' or something...
    I did. There are no notifications on my phone. It may have been caused when I missed a call a couple days ago, and then I deleted all the call logs from my phone, and never confirmed that I missed a call. I don't know.

All I do know, is that I will do anything to get it to go away, short of resetting my phone to factory defaults. Thanks!
    11-20-08 12:48 PM
    No body knows of any fixes for this? Any help would be awesome. Thanks!
    11-20-08 02:41 PM
    No body knows of any fixes for this? Any help would be awesome. Thanks!
    Did you try a battery pull? The way I got this fixed was I did a backup and then did a wipe and then a restore. I know you said you didnt want to do that but hey.
    11-20-08 02:49 PM
    Maybe call yourself and let it miss, clear that one?

Or open up your DM, back up restore, advanced, scroll to phone logs, clear it.
    11-20-08 02:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD