Ok so this is the problem I'm having. I have this text message in my sent box and it refuses to delete! I had it as a saved message originally and then finally sent it. Now when I click delete it just doesn't. I deleted it out of the saved messages folder and it deletes. Then when I go to my messages box its there. When I clicked delete from there it doesn't delete and then reappears in the saved messages! Weird I know!!!!! Any ideas? I've tried restarting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 02:04 AM
    Restarting, but not taking the battery out with the power on? Not the same if you power off, then on...

You have to take the battery out when the power is on, wait 30 seconds then reinsert the battery for a proper reset.

04-24-09 02:06 AM
    I shoulda been more clear. I tried restarting by doing the battery pull and waiting. Didn't work its magic

04-24-09 02:09 AM
    Anybody else experience this before?

04-24-09 12:17 PM
    ive heard of it, try marking it unopened, do a battery pull, then open the message and delete it. maybe that might help.
    04-24-09 01:30 PM
    Ya I've done that. When I first did my battery pull it was marked as unopen. I guess its really not a big deal but I can be OCD sometimes

04-25-09 10:00 PM
    Hmmmmm can you delete txt messages using the desktop software?

04-25-09 10:01 PM
    have you tried deleting it from inside the file folder? go into messages hit menu>view folder and look for the message in there. i doubt it will help, but its worth a shot.
    04-25-09 10:08 PM
    chris have you tried going to the date it was saved under sms/mms saved messages if you have it seperated or messages if you don't and highlighting that date and selecting menu>delete prior?
    04-25-09 10:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD