hi everybody, where ca i get Microsoft office for blackberry curve?, is there a trail or free software for it?
    thanks for all friend.
    03-21-09 02:50 PM
    Do you mean Documents to Go? I don't know an actual MS office for BlackBerry. There is also QuickOffice.
    03-21-09 02:53 PM
    Oh wow that would be really cool.
    If there is an app similar to MS office can someone PM it to me? t

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 12:23 AM
    Documents to Go ships free with OS 4.5. It has Word to Go and Slide to Go. Registering the app with Dataviz adds Sheet to Go. Buying the Premium version gives you a rich, full-featured Office-like experience. Another Office-like product is eOffice from Dynoplex.

03-22-09 06:55 AM
    Something totally free would be great! Anyone have any ideas?
    04-01-09 02:13 PM
    Can you expound on this a bit? I upgraded to 4.5 a couple of weeks ago but I don't have Documents to Go. How might one get that program?
    04-01-09 02:29 PM
    DTG does not automatically install when you upgrade the OS. To install it, make sure you have the exact OS that is on your BB installed in Windows. Connect your BB to your PC, start DM and go to add remove programs. DTG should be in the list of applications. Check the box next to it and then next. DM should say it will install DTG.
    04-01-09 03:06 PM
    Documents to Go ships free with OS 4.5. It has Word to Go and Slide to Go. Registering the app with adds Sheet to Go. Buying the Premium version gives you a rich, full-featured Office-like experience. Another Office-like product is eOffice from Dynoplex.

I've got Doc to Go (well word and slide to go) on my Curve, I registered with Dataviz...how do I get the Sheet to Go?
    04-01-09 03:38 PM
    As far as I know, you are supposed to get it when you register.
    04-01-09 03:44 PM
    WNM, are you saying you would have to have it first? Your statement to make sure I have my exact OS installed in windows. When I go into the wizard for apps and click on add, i get a windows box popping up asking me to go into a folder somewhere.

Is Documents to Go free or would i need to buy it?
    04-01-09 03:46 PM
    DTG is part of the OS package. It does not automatically install when you update the OS. To install it you need the OS files that match the OS on your BB installed in windows. Then you can go into app loader and install. It's free.
    04-01-09 03:50 PM
    What do you mean the OS files that match the OS on my BB installed in Windows? I have 4.5 on my BB. How do I check what the OS files in windows? Is this in the desktop manager somewhere?
    04-01-09 04:22 PM
    Let me try it this way....I would like Documents to Go. I have a 8330 with OS 4.5. Are there steps somewhere to get Documents to Go on my BB?
    04-01-09 04:24 PM
    nevermind, i figured it out. must not have been the same OS on my work computer.
    04-01-09 08:36 PM
    I am with donebeenshrunk. I also registered and still only have word to go and slide to go. no sheet. How do you get sheet to go?
    04-01-09 08:41 PM
    04-02-09 06:18 AM
    Thanks for the info MM.
    04-02-09 07:38 AM
    I tried this. I registered and then tried to get sheets to go and it didn't work. I called dataviz and they said it was only available on the paid version. Can anyone help me obtain Sheets to go free?
    04-02-09 08:37 AM
    I've tried to open up documents with DocstoGo on my 4.5 Pearl, and it says my permissions are no good. Uncaught file exemption or something like that. How do I get around this? DocstoGo doesn't work with a data plan does it, because I don't have one.
    04-02-09 11:58 AM
    I'm pretty sure I had this when I first got my Curve but I think I got rid of it, not sure why now, any way that I can get it back or am I just S.O.L? I tried to go to the website on my phone but all I could is put in a registration number, I didn't see a place to download it because it said that I already have it.
    04-02-09 02:49 PM
    support.dataviz.com/support.srch?docid=14238&pid=186

Had to manually uninstall the existing version, then install 1.006 and it worked. I had been getting invalid .cod file errors when trying to upgrade it from 1.000. I now have SheetToGo after upgrading to 1.006
    04-03-09 10:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD