So I paired the Curve with a Sandisk 2GB Micro SD card, installed it the way it was designated and installed the blackberry desktop software. There was one error in the start-up process but it let me continue and everything installed successfully. When I go to transfer music, I can't because the desktop manager folder only has -Application Loader -, -Backup and Re-Store-, -Switch Device Wizard-, and -Synchronize- but no folder entitled "Media Manager." Anybody know why I'm missing this and what I can do to figure it out. The Micro Card goes in the little slot that locks and unlocks correct? I think I did everything right so far.
    06-23-07 01:13 AM
    So I tried to re-install and I get an error message, saying Error1951 with a buncha links and it says contact help/support. Anybody dealt with this in the past?
    06-23-07 01:42 AM
    So I tried to re-install and I get an error message, saying Error1951 with a buncha links and it says contact help/support. Anybody dealt with this in the past?
    I went to my add/remove program on the computer, and clicked on the BB desktop Mgr. When I clicked on that, there was something that said I could repair, or delete or add. I clicked on add, and added my missing media mgr.
    06-23-07 09:42 AM
    hmm never seen that ,
    and yes the microSD card goes in that little slot (imo for my big fincers it was kinda hard to get it in)
    did you try reseating the microSD ?? (taking it out and puttint it back in)
    if not reseat it, then format the microSD, i think that should do it.
    if not let us know.
    06-23-07 09:46 AM
    Tried re-seating it. Now when I take pictures on my phone it recognizes the card and i transferred them onto the card. I'm not sure how to reformat the MicroSD (could someone tell me how?) but I tried re-installing the software today and so far I've got App Loader, Backup and Restore, Certificate Sync, Switch Device Wizard, and Synchronize under Blackberry Desktop Manager. The whole thing installs fine until the very last second when I get this error message, now I know your not all AT&T techs but I figured I'd give it a shot here as you've all been very helpful. Erorr message is as follows ---Error 1935. An Error has occured during the installation of assembly 'Microsoft.MSXML2, public key token="6bd6b9abf345378f", version="4.20.9818.0", type="win 32", processorArchitecture="x86". Please Refer to Help and Support for more information. HRESULT : 0x80070002.
    06-23-07 11:06 PM
    So I paired the Curve with a Sandisk 2GB Micro SD card, installed it the way it was designated and installed the blackberry desktop software. There was one error in the start-up process but it let me continue and everything installed successfully. When I go to transfer music, I can't because the desktop manager folder only has -Application Loader -, -Backup and Re-Store-, -Switch Device Wizard-, and -Synchronize- but no folder entitled "Media Manager." Anybody know why I'm missing this and what I can do to figure it out. The Micro Card goes in the little slot that locks and unlocks correct? I think I did everything right so far.
    have you tryed to reinstall the deaktop manager, the one that came wih your new phone. It should be on there. That woked for me.
    10-09-07 01:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD