Heres the deal, I've been a subscriber of MetroPCS for about 2 years now, live in the tampa bay area, and I am very pleased with the service. I dont have any problem at all dropping calls, or any issues with texting. I've been using the SLVR since I started with them, and would like to make the move to the blackberry. My question is this, is it worth it? Will the blackberry work as it would with any other carrier? As well as the features...BBM, can I download apps, opera mini, shazam, stuff like that. I need straight foward answers, not opinion of metro itsself. I could dog nextel til the day I die but thats not the point of the thread. Just looking for some knowledgable insight before I spend the money. thanks for the help.
    08-30-09 08:02 PM
    I have the blackberry from metro and I think its the best phone they have ever sold hands down it works just as fine as any other carrier. U have bbm u kan download any app u want for the OS but with metro pcs pandora radio and youtube doesn't work.. These are the only things that metro doesn't support

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-09 06:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD