recently i've been having issues with my 8330 and listening to pandora/the media player on my moto rokr blue tooth headphones. it started right around the time i updated my os to 5.0, so i figured in order to fix things, i needed to rule out the OS as an issue

well for some reason when i plug my berry into my computer, i get the option to enable mass storage mode, and it charges, but for the life of me i cant get my desktop manager to recognize that its plugged in. i had issues with the USB port and charging a few weeks ago, so i have a feeling thats what is causing the problem.

so does anyone have any sugestions on how i can (or even if i can) put the latest official OS back on my phone? the tech people at the local store wont even touch my phone until i do that
    01-27-10 11:23 PM
    Visually inspect your usb port for bent or broken pins, if the port looks OK, try using a different USB cable.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-10 11:31 PM
    it looks fine to me, and i've tried 3 cables, on 3 ports on my computer, and still no luck. i even tried uninstalling and reinstaling the desktop manager
    01-27-10 11:41 PM
    I'd try uninstaling all your BB drivers and trying again. If that doesnt work maybe try reinstalling Desktop Manager.
    01-27-10 11:52 PM
    OTA download wil handle it.
    01-28-10 12:09 AM
    I'd try uninstaling all your BB drivers and trying again. If that doesnt work maybe try reinstalling Desktop Manager.
    already did the desktop manager, i'll try the drivers i guess.

and ebola: how can i do an OTA? if i go to the wireless upgrade option it tells me there is nothing
    01-28-10 11:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD