i have an att 8310 and wen i send messages my phone says the messages is sent but the message itself is not sent sometimes. i sometimes have to send the message lke 10 times so it can get there.

wen i took the problem to att they sed all they could do is a master reset of the phone but that did nothing and they sed it was the phone since the reset did not work.

wat i don't understand is how can my blackberry have anything to do with sending a message

any suggestions?
    01-22-09 10:10 PM
    Maybe its not your phone at all.. Maybe its the persons phone you are sending it to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-09 10:12 PM
    If they're offering a replacement it may be ok to take it and just see how that one works, I used to have issues with sending to Verizon subscribers only and a new phone fixed that. There's another fix they can do from their end that temporarily worked but it took two days for it to work and a week for it to stop...
    01-22-09 10:13 PM
    ive had the same problem with my phone, but it's been better since the 4.5.0.124 update.
    01-22-09 10:13 PM
    well i did do the update but that did nothing for my phone
    01-23-09 11:44 AM
    I was told by someone else on here that it would be best to call the phone provider and they'll re-provision it for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-09 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD