When deleting one, or multiple messages, how do I get rid of the second box confirming that I want to delete the messages?
    09-13-08 11:51 PM
    When deleting one, or multiple messages, how do I get rid of the second box confirming that I want to delete the messages?
    Hey man go explore your options in the settings menu then you will figure it out lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-08 12:22 AM
    In you messages icon do the following:

Menu Button>Options>General Options>In here you will see near the bottom an option to Confirm Delete, change to what you want and hit the menu button and save.

Welcome to CB
    09-14-08 07:39 AM

Menu Button>Options>General Options>In here you will see near the bottom an option to Confirm Delete, change to what you want and hit the menu button and save.

Welcome to CB
    and i'm now taking bets on how long before he comes back with, "i accidentally deleted a message... how do i get it back?"
    09-14-08 08:23 AM
    HAHA I agree, I did not morning with Friends email, I did not diable this, but as I hit the delete key the track ball scrolled to delete both device and mailbox DOH!, of course my outlook was not on, so I lost it there as well.
    09-14-08 08:29 AM

Welcome to CB
    Thank you, Lastraid! The BB 'language' and way of doing things is totally different to me, but I'm learning. I had the Verizon XV6700 Pocket PC for 2 yrs. prior to the Curve, which has the Windows OS. I appreciate your help and kindness. I'm certain this won't be my last question.

Elaine
    09-14-08 06:27 PM
    09-14-08 06:28 PM
    Thank you, Lastraid! The BB 'language' and way of doing things is totally different to me, but I'm learning. I had the Verizon XV6700 Pocket PC for 2 yrs. prior to the Curve, which has the Windows OS. I appreciate your help and kindness. I'm certain this won't be my last question.

Elaine
    Yes there will be a learning CURVE coming from a 6700. Sorry for the bad pun Welcome to addiction
    09-14-08 06:51 PM
    Benzie!!! That's sweet!
    Georga, don't worry, people here like answering questions -- that's the CrackBerry way!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by exelant; 09-14-08 at 06:54 PM.
    09-14-08 06:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD