Hello everyone.

I friend of mine just got a used Curse 8330 (Curve yeah!) from someone he knows. We have factory reset the device with BBSAK and reconfigured it for BIS. All the emails are coming trough and he can write emails without any issues. The real problem is that after some time (it can range from an hour to several hours), most of his old email is being wiped out without any reason.

We have searched every little option on the BIS and on the phone but we haven't found anything. There is no way of recovering the messages.

The device still have plenty of memory left, like I said it is freshly factory reseted and is plain vanilla without any 3rd party apps installed.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know.
    Last edited by mickey78; 11-20-09 at 08:27 AM.
    11-20-09 08:21 AM
    In messages-options-all the way to the bottom-try to set a new interval for deleted emails. See if this works
    11-20-09 08:54 AM
    It's at 30 days right now, but we tried 60 days also.
    11-20-09 09:00 AM
    Check software version. If it's 4.3, there's a known memory leak issue. The phone thinks there is less memory than there actually is. And those are classic signs of 4.3 with memory leak issue. Upgrade to the latest version. 4.5.0.177 I believe. This should resolve your issue.
    11-20-09 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD