My messages icon on my home screen is dimmer than the other icons and I can not figure out why. (The "Documents to go" folder icon is also dim, but I don't really care about that, I don't use it.) I have read messages still in there, it's not empty. When I get a new message, the little red asterisk shows up but it's still dimmer than the other icons. Any ideas?
    07-31-09 09:17 AM
    Could be the theme, or probably is the theme, try changing themes and see what happens.
    07-31-09 09:19 AM
    This is do the fact they are most likey hidden. highlight the icon - press menu and remove the check mark next to hide. When you have done all the ones you want - then press menu and remove the check mark next to to show all. this will hide icons that you do not want to see and brighten up the ones that are dim
    07-31-09 09:21 AM
    You're right.. I use the "BB Dimension Icon" theme. I changed it to the BB Dimension L theme and the messages icon was not dim. I'm still curious as to why it's dim in the "Icon" theme I usually use.. there's not a way to edit the pre-loaded BB themes, right? I guess I just need to find a new theme to download and use. Thanks for ur help!
    07-31-09 09:26 AM
    That was it, lastraid! Thanks!
    07-31-09 09:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD